Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bath and body works - does anyone know if this product is sold in stores?

or just online? ive never seen it before





http://bbw.imageg.net/graphics/product_i鈥?/a>Bath and body works - does anyone know if this product is sold in stores?
Last I was in there, they did.





The compacts are usually included in the accessories wall. Look for back brushes and mesh sponges, and you will probably find them. If not, you might want to try looking at the lip gloss table.





So cute! I love that it comes in such a variety of colors. :]





Good luck!Bath and body works - does anyone know if this product is sold in stores?
Yes!! I own this product, I bought it in those little bins at the front that have the $1 soaps and stuff. It's a cute little compact mirror. I'm sure they still have it in the store.
Yes, they actually have their own stores that are usually in most malls. You may also order online www.bathandbodyworks.com





Added:





Abuse reported.
no one is being the a smartass you white bimbo. Grow a brain and learn to use your websearh on your tool bar.
yes, I was there today.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection