Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am asking this to anyone who works in a charity shop!

How much do you think a second hand Teddie bear should go for? We have some second hand teddies at the children's farm where I work and I took them home to wash them, took them back and put them up for sale, but not a single one has gone. They have been up for sale since the 1st of August. Small ones are 5op. Medium are 拢1.00 and big are 拢1.50. Is that about right?I am asking this to anyone who works in a charity shop!
When you are in business and something doesn't sell, you can't be sentimental. Lower the price until it sells. Then when the next donor gives you a teddy bear, you can sometimes say ';We don't sell those any more'; and not hurt their feelings. /I am asking this to anyone who works in a charity shop!
Yeah i think thats reasonable to ask .











Good luck in the sale .
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection