Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sorry! This one works... Please answer it now:?

I need as many as opinions as possible... mostly from guys..





What do you think of these particular dreadlocks? Would you date her?





http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh306鈥?/a>





Guys: What do you think of black women with dreadlocks, Honestly?Sorry! This one works... Please answer it now:?
I likey :)Sorry! This one works... Please answer it now:?
i know this question is for guys but, i think depending on what type of dreadlocks; any black women can look beautiful =)
She's beautiful.


But those don't look like dreadlocks. They look like extensions.
uhm i guess she'll be fine, but on the other hand i think black woman with dreadlocks are a little bit unlikely for me..
I think they are okay as long as they don't get all ratty
doubtful.
scary
shes attrative but dreadlocks r gross , she doesnt have dreadlocks btw.
Thumbs Up (:
date her? i like the way she looks but i dunno how she is.. %26gt;.%26gt;
Honestly I think dreads are dirty.
no i dont like it, but im a girl i think its ugly when girls have dread locks eww
ok so I am not a guy but I really like them...they are done very well.
ummmm well it wouldnt look bad but then its not like WOW!!
imma girl so.. HELL NO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection