Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i handle this person at work?

I work with this one guy who happens to be 24 and he acts like hes black, as in thinkin hes from the ghetto or something. Hes makin a fool out of himself, hes annoyin, he never shuts up. He goes around disses everyone, but he says hes just joking around, i think he really means to be mean and hes full of crap of the things he says. I cant stand ppl like that, he just doesnt SHUT UP! how can i deal with it?How can i handle this person at work?
Don't converse with him. You will always have at least one or two people that annoy you at work. And, I strongly believe that the sole purpose of work is to WORK. You do not need to socialize with him- you just need to learn to work cooperatively with coworkers. Never do you have to befriend them. Just mind your business and avoid contact with him when possible.How can i handle this person at work?
you have a guy at work in india who is pretending to be an african-american? how silly! a 24 year old who is so immature. just look up some addresses in american cities which have these ghettos and fire questions at him about street names and people and current events of those cities, ask him about the latest music trends and the deep meaning behind some of these lyrics, about the various youth programmes that exist to help displaced people like him. give him names of some charities that can save his soul! the only way to deal with such fakes is to give them a dose of reality! have fun with his act, be even MORE afro-american than him, match his ';yo bro who the 'fro'; talk.
I would've lost my job by now if I were you.


If people are annoying you at work, then make it look like you're busy, like being o nthe phone with someone. Call someone you know can calm you down.


You could also tell him yourself to shut up.


Ignore him. Try just letting your mind wander when he talks to you. Like when he starts talking to you, just think about something else.


You could always just report to your boss that a co-worker is acting rudely and immaturely and is distracting you from work production.
I have someone at work who annoys me daily also. I just don't talk to her. I think she has caught on, because when she starts talking I will focus on my computer. She notices I talk to everyone else, but usually give her one word answers. Be nice, but civil. There is someone like this at every job.
I got this Guy at school who thinks his and Gangster





and iam like SHUT UP YOUR NOT A GANGSTER YOUR A KID GROW UP!





I would say something like that.





Or take him to a nice private room and talk to him
Have you raised your concern with him or other colleagues? He may not realize that he is disturbing everyone else. Or if he definitely is malicious in his action you may like to raise the issue with a manager or supervisor. If you have an HR department around this may also be a good place to get advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection