Thursday, June 24, 2010

How does this work?

I bought a neon tube for my trunk, and i was just going to wire it to the wires that are connected to my trunk light right now. Does anyone know what triggers the light to turn on in the trunk whenever you open it? I own a 1998 Dodge Intrepid. Also will it work to wire my neon tube to where my trunk light is?How does this work?
well i am not completely sure but i am pretty sure there is a sensor/contact in the latch that completes the connection. Personally i don't think that it will work but go ahead and try. Why I think it won't work: Circuits are designed with exact loads in mind. You are adding a new load. This will either blow the fuse or dim the trunk light or short out and cause a fire if you do it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection