Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you deal with this situation at work after you've quit?

I gave my 2 weeks notice and now my boss is acting like a COMPLETE *****. it's really strange how someone can be so offended by me quittng. She is making it seem like I betrayed her or something. I overheard her saying to someone else that this is the worst possible time for this news. But in my opinion, I did not do anything wrong. What can I do? What should I do.How do you deal with this situation at work after you've quit?
You didn't do something wrong by quitting. She is obviously unhappy to lose you. Just work your 2 weeks and do your best to leave everything as tied up as possible.How do you deal with this situation at work after you've quit?
you just need to live through it until the 2 weeks are up or they decide that you may as well just go home. it is not uncommon for employers to end the 2 weeks early as projects are complete just to not waste time on either end. realistically, since you put your 2 weeks in you aren't doing much there anyhow beyond wishing you were outside.
too bad for her. if she wanted you to stay, she should have offered you more money. you are entitled to live your life and you are not responsible for hers, and if she says anything rude to you i would say let her know that she is lucky to have received a notice of any kind.
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection