Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reckon this look works? [pics included]?

lmao i was messin around with my hair a bit..usually i have a full fringe, but do u reckon i should maybe grow it out and get a side fringe like this?











im not too sure..im 17 do u reckon it makes me look my age?cos i kinda have a baby face and duno if the full fringe really helps that..





oh and do u think the eye liner is a bit too much or fine?people keep tellin me diffrent things and i dnt really know





any input welcome =] thank yoouuu





links:





http://vampirefreaks.com/TalulahSummer





soz bout the emo-esque page dnt let it affect ur judgement! lmao but watevs..its good for music =]Reckon this look works? [pics included]?
Wow, your hair looks fantastic with that fringe! I don't think you need so much make up though :) It's nice statement make up but I think you'd look nicer with less - you don't need as much, which is a good thing :)Reckon this look works? [pics included]?
i think it looks really good, your whole overall look is great ! try straightening your hair sometimes, too (: Your really pretty, and i think the eyeliner is fine ! %26lt;3
yeah it really suits you, very pretty. Maybe the eye make-up is a bit much, but if you like it then it doesn't matter.
yeah I love side fringes :D


but I don't like eye liner...lol although, liquid eyeliner on the lid of your eye is nice if you have big eyes, or for special occasions
I think the eye make ups a bit too heavy but I love your fringe.
Your eyeliner is far too much sir.





hair is nice but i dont like how its unevenly size
i think your hair looks fab with a side fringe and the eyeliner is fine too
yh u look wicked


i ain't emo but i am scene


luv the side fringe


makeup needs to a bit more colorful
its cool
nice !
it looks so good. ur real pretty x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection