Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will this game work on my laptop?

I have a laptop with 512mb ram with vista. I know vista basic has 512 as reccomended. I want to download the call of duty 2 demo which has minimum 256mb ram. Will it work without any problems?Will this game work on my laptop?
select the desired game from the drop down list and run the tool...


http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>Will this game work on my laptop?
no
get a free laptop on this site instead of buying retail
It should work without any problems, but you can't be too careful. You can never have too much RAM, so getting more would be a good idea. Vista is also known for not being the fastest, so you might have to deal with it being slow. You should also be worried about your video card, make sure it can handle what you're trying to download.
I would be more concerned about your video card compatibility. Most laptop video cards are scaled back versions w/o all of the 3D support that desktop video cards enjoy. Make sure that is the case.





Remember this as well, you can never have too much memory. If the laptop starts to bog down, throw more memory at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection