Thursday, June 24, 2010

WOAH! How does this work? (Rub elbow, arm gets shorter?)?

Ok. If you like put your hand out and touch something with your arm fully extended, then bend your elbow back in and rub it for a bit, when you put your arm back it will be shorter and won't touch whatever you touched! It's really cool! And I was just wondering if anyone knew how that worked. Is it like an illusion? Does it make the tendons contract pulling the joint closer? What?





Thanks!WOAH! How does this work? (Rub elbow, arm gets shorter?)?
Sometimes people believe in those things in a way that when they do it, it seems like that happened. ( In some cases. )





I think it's because when you pull your elbow back, the tendons are stressed and when you lower your arm, you won't reach it again until they relax. Hold you arm there until it relaxes and see if you reach it again.WOAH! How does this work? (Rub elbow, arm gets shorter?)?
No. Try it without rubbing your elbow. Just draw your arm in and bend it, and then try again. You still can't reach. I don't think it has anything to do with rubbing your elbow.
Well, it didn't work for me, but that's because the second time I popped my shoulder out.
it didnt work for me


but thats weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection