Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i put my tmobile sim card into my old cingular phone? Will this work??

I have a new tmobile account but i prefer my older phone from cingular....so is it possible for me to put my new sim card from tmobile into my old phone...and i need instructions on how to make it workHow do i put my tmobile sim card into my old cingular phone? Will this work??
You would need to get the phone unlocked before you could use it with T-Mobile.





To the first answerer, cards aren't what are unlocked. The phone is what has to be unlocked. Phones are locked to the provider they are purchased from. GSM and iDEN phones(phones that use sim cards) can be unlocked to accept sim cards from other compatible providers(GSM with GSM, and iDEN with iDEN).How do i put my tmobile sim card into my old cingular phone? Will this work??
Noo!!





are u crazy





u cant use a tmobile card with cingular





unless you buy a unlock card from ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection