Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does this way works or not?

I was wondering if i make a demo tape of my music could i sale it out


to people and let them hear it to see if it's good or not. I been writing songs for so long and i want to share my music with others and show them what music really means to me.But there's one thing i don't have a recording studio or any other music equipment. Is there any way i could get noiced or this way might work. I have always dream of being a singer and i would never let any thing stop me for following my dreams. I don't think making a video of your self singing and posting it on youtube would help and i don't really want to addition to american idol. I'm really not a fan of that show. So is this way fine or is there any other ways that i should experience to get noticed. Please tell me something that would be good enough for me.Thx!Does this way works or not?
i think you should find an agent
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection