Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I put veet on my legs and it turned the hairs white, it normally works fine, whys this ?!!?

it was the veet hair removal cream , the blue one and i always use it and it works fine.I put veet on my legs and it turned the hairs white, it normally works fine, whys this ?!!?
The only reason i can think of it turning your hair white is b/c of bleach. But i dont think it has that in there. Idk i always use veet the blue one as well (sometimes the green) and that never happened to me.I put veet on my legs and it turned the hairs white, it normally works fine, whys this ?!!?
Veet contains a lot of chemicals that are very harmful for your skin, and can irritate the skin and hair follicles. I personally prefer shaving or waxing.
Maybe it is expired.
You probabbly didnt leave it on long enough, only long enough to bleach the hairs. Or the product mightve expired.
maybe it was old or you left it on too long/too short

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection