Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does this dress works for a wedding guest?

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x209/Laura1589/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG00135.jpg


im one of the bridesmaid ,is an evening wedding very formal .. is this ok?Does this dress works for a wedding guest?
If it is a ';very formal'; affair, it should be okay. Unless this shade of blue is a wedding party color, then I'd try to go with something that doesn't ';compete'; with the bridal party.Does this dress works for a wedding guest?
you should ask the bride. it's her wedding. and if you're the bridesmaid and she said you could pick out your own dress, trust me, she still wants to approve it. I told my maid of honor she could pick out her own dress, but she went with me, and I told her whether or not I liked a certain style (turned out we fell in love with the same style and color, luckily). I think my maid of honor picked the color because she knew I would like it. I have a feeling she was thinking of me, just like I was thinknig of her and not wanting her to feel ugly in a dress.
If you are a bridesmaid and thats what the bride picked then yes its ok, but just a random guest, no way, its saying ';look at me! I'm Better than her! Pick Me Pick ME!!';
your details confuse me - is this the dress she picked? You should wear the dress that the bride picks out for the bridesmaids to wear - my opinion is that you should wear the dress she chose for the entire wedding and reception.
It seems to be very showy for a guest. Unless it was a black tie event and the wedding party wasn't wearing the same colour.





EDIT: Oh, you are a BM. I guess it is okay as long as the bride didn't want you in something else or you didn't have to match anyone else. I don't get it.....
usually a BM stays in the dress the bride picked that way all the pics stay consistent. if you were my BM i would be a little offended that you changed from the dress i picked. just my opinion.
my god its so nice
For a wedding guest, no. The dress would be too showy for just a guest, in my opinion. But it says you will be a bridesmaid? An evening wedding usually is more formal than daytime. So for a bridesmaid's dress this seems fine. That is, as long as it is the right color, matching colors is always tricky! Check with the bride first before committing.
it's a pretty dress but u gotta touch base wit her 2 c if ur not upstaging her , and r u allowed to just wear wutever u want ?


does she have any kind of theme ?


are you in her color scheme?
thats great. really pretty
You need to be consistent. Are you a wedding guest or a bridesmaid? The title of your question says you are a wedding guest, but the body of your question says you are a bridesmaid.
ooooo it's fine really pretty but it might be to showy compared to the bride, actually probably nothing to worry about but go for it! :)
yep! It's perfect! BUT - she didn't have you choose matching dresses or a particular color or style? Did she just tell you to wear whatever? Hmmmm...... nice dress though!





EDIT:


I don't think you should be changing dresses... it kind of looks bad, like you don't like the dress she picked out already.... I don't know if I would do this. I would DEFINETELY check with her first! If she says yep, then YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection