Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Make 100K in 100 days with the investment of $3500 dollars in this ad run in the newspaper. Does this work?

This is an ad in the USA Today. My husband called and listened to the taped ';seminar';. Although they do not say it is a MLM it follows a chain of persons below. Has anyone done this, truly, and it really be worth the effort that it claims to be? And only take a tiny bit of time per week to be successful as we don't really have much time at all. Do the leads they provide actually work out? Or do you have to get your own leads yourself?Make 100K in 100 days with the investment of $3500 dollars in this ad run in the newspaper. Does this work?
that is so stupid, look at it like this. If the company running the ad can make 100k for every 3500 they invest why would they invest in an advertisement in USA today? They are much better off investing into their own program and making a fortune.Make 100K in 100 days with the investment of $3500 dollars in this ad run in the newspaper. Does this work?
short answer: no
Ask yourself this question: If I found a way to make 33 times what I invested in a product / company in a short period of time with no risk, who would I tell? Would I tell people I didn't know; or would I get my brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter, aunties, uncles, friends, etc, etc. involved.


I was given a brochure once for a similar thing about 6 months ago and the mathematics ';proving'; it worked were just stupid.


This is a scam.
The only people who are getting rich are the one who sell the seminars, which is what you will be required to do to make that kind of money.





A town of a million people. 30 people sign up for this. That is .00003 % of the population, far less than the average business market expectation.





30 X $3500 = $105,000.





Do it again in 3 months with another 30, etc, that's $420,000 a year.





I know I couldn't sleep with myself knowing I just ripped a bunch of people off.
I have tried something similar before and they asked us to come to a meeting. After they had everyone awwwed at how much money they could make, they asked for several thousand dollars.


If you are interested in a work at home job, you could try network marketing. I am doing this now and only had to put up $2.95 to start. You can take tour here:


www.automaticbuilder.com/oneharrycat
I DO NOT THINK SO!!! THANKS
No way I would try it with my money, and I'll take a flyer now and then.
This seems to be the kind of scam that comes round every few years. Bring it to the attention of the police and do not spend a dime on it.
No they do not work.
It often works for the guys that start the pyramid.


Did you start it or will you just be the chump left holding the bag at the end ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection