Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ok, this one works. Which Celebrity do I look like?

I've been told a certain one more often now a days, and i just wanna see what all you guys think...so what do you think?





http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-IqWbt185eqohPhF2fLv8XiUfOk, this one works. Which Celebrity do I look like?
ermm this is scary but


Avril lavigneOk, this one works. Which Celebrity do I look like?
No celebrity that ive ever seen =[





edit: ella m-stfu nobody forced you to answer this. if you dont think she looks like anyone then just be nice about it. dont be rude and freaking annoying.





2ndedit-- khloe kardashian doesnt look like a dog. shes gorgeous and even if you dont like her then just dont say anything. im sure you wished you looked like her.
Why on earth do you care about which 'celebrity' you look like? You look like you! Be proud of that instead of dressing up as Avril Lavigne's twin.
Avril Lavigne, defiantly :]
Avril Lavinge
Ozzy Osbourne
Idk if Its just me but, you kind of look like Avril Lavigne
to me you kinda look like that fashion designer kira plastinina
Avril Lavigne... A Little bit.
ugh these questions where ppl r fishing for compliments are SO annoying
Sorry, no one I've ever seen.
Gah, i think you look like some kinda Emo. Model...No Offense..lol.
a little bit of avril lavigne
not really your eyes and hair
u look like that ugly kardashian. khloe. she looks like a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection