Thursday, June 24, 2010

What should i eat when i am working out this frequently?

Im working out Monday, Wednesday, Friday for about 3 hours a day...and soon will be working out 2 hours, 2 times a day, 5 days a week (for soccer) ...i also need to get in the best possible shape i can be in because im hoping to go to the AFA next year...any suggestions as to what i should be eating would be awesome...thanks!What should i eat when i am working out this frequently?
I would suggest to eat quality in quantity. Just avoid refined sugars, white bread, and fatty stuff. Concentrate on whole foods. If you do not have time to eat, energy bars are okay. Choose the ones high in protein and low in sugars.





A couple of days before a tournament, eat light; avoid too much starchy foods, eat lots of vegetables. The night before the tournament, load up on spaghetti. You will be VERY energized the following day. It worked for me. Check out the web address below for an interesting article.What should i eat when i am working out this frequently?
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at


http://www.justlonline.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!
Spread out your meals to 5 to 6 times day, to fuel your body and increase your metabolism.





Eat healthily. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs and gain better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs for more than a year.





Details are in my blog


Xiaozhen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection