Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I work with this makeup?

I have the Urban Decay Pack (The one that is like an artists palette and its made of bamboo) and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to handle all of the sparkyness without it being too overpowering. Also, what colors would be good for someone with dark hazel eyes? Mixed? Thanks!!How can I work with this makeup?
i have the same pallette!


and waht i do is i take a little bit of water or primer and blend it with some eyeshadow, it tones down the sparkle but keeps the aamzing colors!





hope this helps..How can I work with this makeup?
go check out this girls youtube channel. she's amazing with makeup and shes really good at teaching others how to do it in her videos.





http://www.youtube.com/user/julieg713
in order to tone down some of the sparkle, i'd use it wet with a mixing medium or you can use visine as a substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection