Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can anyone tell me how this test works?

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psych鈥?/a>Can anyone tell me how this test works?
I did the test 3 times..





1) I concentrated on the number 1 and it went up and down but remained average





2) I concentrated on various things in my life I love like my daughter and my dogs and a guy Im seeing etc and it went down and then up but remained in the average





3) I started the test then ignored it - lit a cigarette etc completely emptied my mind of anything to do with the test or concentrating on a subject and it seemed to go right up higher than the other tests where I was concentrating on something with the difference being 46 (the highest difference) but still average





My conclusion - a program that is set up to do random things with its line and where it goes and is probably a load of rubbish





Im not a believer or a disbeliever but out of 3 tests the one where I was doing other things showed to be the highest of the scores - so it doesnt really prove much to me either way I really think its just a random result type program and nothing moreCan anyone tell me how this test works?
When you are ready to start, you press the button ';start'; above the thing that looks like a thermometre which appears on your screen. You try to concentrate on the number 1 that is on the right side of the bar that looks like a thermometre to influence the computer count more 1s than 0s. You are supposed to change the number just by using your mind power. There is a counter that counts down a minute and a half. When the time is over you get your results -if you are psychic or not. The results are supposed to be based on if you got over the limits of average influence to whatever calculates or not.
Ah but is it really 'working', or is it just going to do it's own thing regardless of what the viewer does?
nope, don't have an attention span big enough to read all that
I Dont Get How It Works


I Tried It But I Dont Know Lol
i try it and honestly i dont know......


sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection