Thursday, June 24, 2010

Capricorn and leo does this relaionship work?

my friend is a capricorn sun virgo moon and her boyfriend is a leo sun aries moon.Capricorn and leo does this relaionship work?
I am an Leo married to a Capricorn. We have been married for 15 years and couldn't have been happier. We have a lot of differences in opinion......we never agree on anything!! We have different tastes in food, colours, movies, weekend pursuits....everything. But we still love each other and think positive. In fact the differences make life more interesting.





So be rest assured and learn to believe in your love.......Capricorn and leo does this relaionship work?
I'm a female Leo and I've dated a male Capricorn before, all I can say is that was the best and worst relationship I ever had. Confusing I know. Loved him so much but it was a constant battle over who would dominate who. If they can let go of the little things it can work, if not then total disaster.
dont count on horoscope compatibility. its never accurate.if they love eachother, then thats all that matters





but if you really count on compatibility that much...





no, it doesnt work out at all.
Any relationship can work if only they have a good understanding and trust each other.
how often do they make love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection