Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I make this second monitor work?

I tryed attaching a second video card to my computer, and it was working pretty well until i plugged a monitor into it. then it goes all crazy at me and the original video card stops working right and stuck me at 16 colors on 640x480, and i had to re-intsall the stupid card. what might i need to do to make this work?How do I make this second monitor work?
re-install the right driver for the vga card, than set it in the display properties. u can access it form control panel or by right click on the desktopHow do I make this second monitor work?
You cannot have two video outputs running at once, If you really want two monitors, you need to buy a card that supports two monitors.
Are your electrical outlets well-grounded?


Check you 2nd monitor, it could be discharging HV or your connector VGA.


Make sure both monitor work at same fq. or refresh rate.





Helpful to know what video cards you bave on same PC.
cut down it
Hey. You can not make two monitors work at once without a computer overload. Hey, would you like to join me in the KKK. I will make sure you get a free lifetime membership.
Try setting the additional card as your primary in the bios and use your onboard as the secondary. makes no sense logically but it worked for me.
Hello, what kind of machine do you use? Notebook, Desktop? Give us further information.
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection