Thursday, June 24, 2010

Poll: how does this work, with every scotch I drink, I get better looking and so do all the ladies at the bar?

However, while it makes me smarter, it makes everyone else seem less intelligent. Whay is that?Poll: how does this work, with every scotch I drink, I get better looking and so do all the ladies at the bar?
Its because you are a man, for women it works this way : with every scotch you drink you become more sexy and flirtacious and the guys in the bar seem to be hung like stallions, even from a distance.





However with each scotch consumed the guys get dumber and you get smarter, so smart you go eventually go home and play with your vibrator :)Poll: how does this work, with every scotch I drink, I get better looking and so do all the ladies at the bar?
It seems to me Robrobiii that you are well on your way to becoming what is sometimes referred to as being 'pi*shed'. You need to be careful as you may even begin to start finding me attractive.
Remind me not to drink in the same pub as you.I don't want to end up dropping my cacks just cos you can't handle a treble scotch.
The ladies probably get better-looking. Not sure about you, though !





(You probably look blurred).
I think you look better either way.
Cause it is the effects of the scotchs on your mind lol.
because the eye can fool the mind
lol,It makes me a lot smarter too,sadly I can't remember much the next day...oh well...cheers *clink*





Wow,everyone is soooo darned purdy through this haze...
cause you rule hon. End of story.lol. hiccup looking like Brad Pitt there soldier. hiccup.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection