Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to avoid all this drama at work?

So, I have this part time. In order to pay for some of my school so I'm not head over heels in debt


Anyway, the people there can be really ridiculous! I work with a bunch of girls. There isn't a day that goes by with out something talking **** behind somebodies back!





not to mention everyday off I have they call me in because someone didn't show up! sick of it


How do I avoid the drama when I feel like they trap me in it?How to avoid all this drama at work?
Um, here is what you do, just keep to yourself and stop going in if they call you in. If they talk to you about someone just keep it minimal and change the subject. When they call you in, tell them that you have other priorities and other committments. That is what I do and I work with a mixture of men and women. They just get on my freaking nerves and since this is not my career I am not about to make sacrifices.





Girls talk about girls all the time so you might as well get used to it. It does not matter who is hot or who is not. Which is why most of my friends aren't female. I cannot handle and deal with all of that freaking drama.





On the flip side you can just look for another job but while in the process keep your distance.





Good Luck DarlingHow to avoid all this drama at work?
well, one way to avoid this would be to try to find another job. do this while you are still at the old job to continue making money, of course. but if you don't want to switch jobs, then you could tell your employer that if you are being promised a day off, that you don't want to have to come in to work just because someone else is too lazy to come in. about the drama, you could either turn your back and ignore it, or have a sit down conversation with these people face to face and tell them how you feel about their childish behavior, because that's all it really is. hope this helps.
I can tell you from experience, any place where girls work together is a mess. They never get along and there is always drama, especially if there are also guys at work. Ohh, and if your the hottest one...they all hate you.
Just ignore them, and if that doesn't make them go away, then it might be time to find a different job!
well if your really unhappy with your job.look for another one in your time off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection