Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Am I attractive 2... see if this one works?

I'm a 16 yo male 6'2 170lbs in fairly good shape, just wanted to get other peoples opinions on my looks, rate me. and be honest if i'm ugly/ fair/ yummy





Thanks.





http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii220鈥?/a>





http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii220鈥?/a>Am I attractive 2... see if this one works?
you're very hot but i think that longer hair or fish finning your hair would make you look better but either way your yummy :P





pics.......hair styles like this......





http://media.tcpalm.com/tcp/content/img/鈥?/a>





or





http://www.petitionspot.com/uploads/4484鈥?/a>Am I attractive 2... see if this one works?
Dude, honestly if you're posting pictures on Yahoo Answers asking for people to rate you, you obviously have no self confidence. Do you have nothing better to do than ask for people's opinions of what you look like on Yahoo Answers? You're 16 and have nothing better to do than ask what people think of you on the internet? When I was 16 I was going to parties with friends, driving around, and hanging out with these people called girls.





As a straight male, I think you look fair. Your hair looks weird (what's with that color?) and your face isn't naturally attractive but I'm sure you'll find a girl who doesn't care that much about looks anyway. Go make some friends, it's not that hard...
You're so cute! Out of your choices (ugly, fair, yummy) I'm going to have to go with yummy! LOL - I love your hair and from the pics, you seem like a guy with a good sense of humor :)





Happy Holidays!!
aw hottie! i think you're yummy :)


anyway, i would like it if your hair was dark brown. that would look good. just an opinion





anyway, you're good lookin, dnt worry.
Your really attractive!
fair. average
Not great,


You need a better hair cut %26amp; coulor.


Maybe a nose job in future, and wax your eyebrows :)


Maybe a 4/10?
yer average.


not hot but definatly not ugly
yes :D


but shhh!


i have a boyfriend


dont tell him! :D
first pic was okay, second pic: not so much. you're pretty decent i think.
very yummy. hott


pick me as best answer please[[[[[[[[[[[[[=
Yeahhh you're cute:)
I would say so
you're good-looking.
I give you a 3. You're kinda ugly...
aww..your a cutie
yes =]
your guylights SUCK
Yea Ur PRetty Cute :D
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i give you a 0
yahhh you're a cutiee:) i'd say about 8!
awww i give you an 8 you are really cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection