Saturday, December 5, 2009

What could i do to stick to my diet, and would this diet work?

If i try to excersize everyday, when I can. Cut back on junk food. Replace soda with water, and don't eat after 6. Do you think this diet would work? How can I stick with it? And how much would I lose like a week or month?What could i do to stick to my diet, and would this diet work?
1] to loose weight, exercise for at least thirty minutes; six days a week.


2] add some light weights to build muscle [ burns more calories ] and tone body, three days a week.


3] if you are fully grown [ over 16 or so, for a woman ] eat:


2 servings lean protein


3 servings whole grain bread, cereal, rice, or pasta


2 servings low fat dairy


3 of plain [ no sauce, butter, sour cream ] veggies


2 of fruit


4] avoid all fried, fast, and junk foods - even diet junk foods


5] drink 1/2 gallon of water a day


6] take a good multivitamin with minerals every dayWhat could i do to stick to my diet, and would this diet work?
Take it one step at a time. Most people try to do everything at once. I started with my eating habits. I started eating a healthy breakfast every morning. When I felt good about that I moved on to lunch, cut back on junk food by eating it only with meals. Completely cut out soda, and white flour and sugar. This all took me 15 months. But it has been 4 years and I have kept all 86lbs off of me. If you do it slowly you will develop good and healthy eating habits that will last a lifetime. I started exercising after I changed my eating habits and started to lose weight. I started with only doing 10 minutes 3 times a week. I was so fat that I thought I might give myself a heart attack. I increased the minutes every week by 2 till I got to 30 minutes and then increased the 3 to 4 times a week. I was walking just about everyday. I eventually joined a gym and got a personal trainer. Best thing I every did. Do what makes you comfortable, if you don't you won't stick with it. Good Luck..........
The key to weight loss is weight management.


Crash diets won't work unless you can stick to it 100% of the time.


If there is a bad food that you absolutely love- you will never be able to go without it- so the best way to maintain your weight is to have smaller food portions more often.


And don't eat until you are full- eat until you are no longer hungry.


This form of dieting will increase your metabolism, helping you burn fat faster.
Yes, those will all help.





If you are looking for quantifiable results, and it looks like you are, you must track your calories.





I personally use thedailyplate.com to track my calories, since it accounts for all your personal data, your goals (e.g. lose 2 pounds a week), your food intake and your exercise.
it absolutely would work you just have to be motivated and maybe minimize your portions too. eat lots of fruits and vegetables too.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection