Friday, December 11, 2009

I am going to try and use this acne product called skinID and I wanted to know if it really works better?

Is is really better than proactivI am going to try and use this acne product called skinID and I wanted to know if it really works better?
I just started using SkinID (three days), and I already like it better. This is immediately after having tried Proactiv for 3 months. There's one less step (You was you face, then put on the acne treatment. The third thing is a cleansing pad ';when needed';), and it makes my skin feel cleaner than Proactiv did. Also, I've already noticed a decrease in size and redness of a few blemishes from the spot treatment.I am going to try and use this acne product called skinID and I wanted to know if it really works better?
Well, if you go online to skinID.com take the quiz/survey and first find out the products best for your skin. I have used this product for about a month now and my skin looks fabulous. It works alot better than proactive and clean and clear.I am happy with my results all the way around. I suggest you try it, it will put a giant smile on your clean face!
is it for face or body?





first of all proactive sucks. it did absolutely nothing for me!


what's surprising that worked for me was this soap that i accidentally came across. here's the link: http://www.indigowild.com/shopping/productdetail.cfm?ID=595


i use it for both body and face.. it's the cheapest acne solution u will ever buy, and if it doesn't work, no biggie


p.s. it smells sooooo good (and even will stink up ur bathroom a bit with the aroma) it's awesome
You can always try it and see if it works or not, i think its money back guaranteed if it does not :D
my teacher uses it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection