Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you recommend a book for this line of work?

I currently recieved a new job and am looking for reading material to help me excel in this line of work; I am looking for a recommended book on sales/marketing. Something emphasizing on health care would be great. Your answers are appreciated, thank you.Do you recommend a book for this line of work?
You don't need one specifically for heath care because even if you find one, you'll probably find that it doesn't fit your situation. The most important thing is fine tune your selling skills and you'll find the techniques specific to your industry naturally.





I recommend Tom Hopkins approach of ';act like a lamb, sell like a lion';. low profile selling.





Here's a true story. I was in the bottom 10% of my sales team. I listened to that book on tape (mp3) 10 times (gym, car, gardening...). I started applying the techniques and i increased my commission by $100K a year and was #3 in just two months.





Here's a link to the book on Amazon below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection