Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holy crap! this actually works!!!! OMG!!!!!!!?

i actually saw jesus when i looked at the wall. :D


im so proud!


:D


this actually works.


do it...


http://media.photobucket.com/image/optic鈥?/a>


do you see him??Holy crap! this actually works!!!! OMG!!!!!!!?
yea its so freakin kewl (:





PEACE.LOVE.ARCHULETA. %26lt;3


sing it like yamin it (:Holy crap! this actually works!!!! OMG!!!!!!!?
OMG it does too! Kind of weird but it works!





And I can also see him when I close my eyes! Even weirder!
HOLY SHIZZLE!!!


Creepy :)
OMG creepy!
omg thats so awesome and creepy!!!!!!!!!!
I saw him.
freaky
holy crap,


i saw him :D
Yep, pretty cool huh?
wow that's cool!
omg that scared me so bad i'm happy i didn't do that at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection