Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you know the TOS and about how this place works inside and out?

What for? Not even Yahoo follow them.Do you know the TOS and about how this place works inside and out?
You know this is chatting, right?


lol


Thanks :) Report Abuse
Do you know the TOS and about how this place works inside and out?
The Yamster doesn't even follow it's own rules so why should I care....
i tried reading all that once and almost feel asleep!
Nah, after the first deletion out of 1,000,500 I stopped caring.
I just pushed the ';I agree'; button.
No, and I couldn't care less about 95% of it.
I know how to get deleted.


that's about the extent of my knowledge.
No but I am learning the hard way!
Once the TOS is approved, you may proceed. Do not proceed unless the TOS is approved. I am not a participant
no, just how to draw violations

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection