Saturday, December 5, 2009

Was there a person of this description ';working'; on the Collins software project ?

%26lt;%26lt;I sure will be watching this spot cause I want to know this answer too. I woke up this morning thinking about THIS person in my office. If she would only put the amount of energy she was using to sabotage every project into making a success of it, she would be a star worker. Now she is causing too much delay and unhappiness. We are so busy watching our backs and some people hate her so much that I feel sorry for her, but only for a brief moment because then I would find out of something new she had done.%26gt;%26gt;Was there a person of this description ';working'; on the Collins software project ?
Probably, with a project that big.Was there a person of this description ';working'; on the Collins software project ?
This is starting to feel like some secret military project, dealing with finding out the level of knowledge about navy amongst American youth... I shall also be watching this spot- I am yet to see someone who answered the Collins calls.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection