Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I work this ipod?

Ok so i think its a nano, apple, and it wont let me download pics or music. But when I have it hooked up to my computer and i click on the ipod folder it shows that all that stuff is on there....idk what to do!!!!!!!1How do I work this ipod?
Do you have Itunes installed on your computer. If not here is a link to the site where you can download it.


http://music-istore.com/itunes/How do I work this ipod?
You have to press and hold down the center circle a few seconds to make it ';wake up.'; One minor push or tap won't do this.





Just a thought. Let it take it's time. You should see a shadowy apple on the screen.
it's obviously not yours so it's probably synced to another computer. right click on the ipod when it shows up under itunes and restore it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection