Friday, December 11, 2009

Is this a good working routine for 2 months?

My workout routine. [ 2 months] Staarting now!?


Is this a good workout? Will it stunt my growth i want muscles fast and i want abs too. I want to know if this workout will be good





Height 5'8


Age 14.


I'll be working out for 2 months what im going to do is





10 pounds bicep curls [30]


30 pushups


Every hour?


Is this a good workout routine?Is this a good working routine for 2 months?
Thats not enough for you!!!!!


i am 14 and i lift 4 times a week for 1 1/2 hours each day!





if you want my routine email me!Is this a good working routine for 2 months?
No, that focuses only on your upper body.... You didnt mention any ab exercises, btw





For a 14 year old-Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection