Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a sore throat and feel yucky what do you do when you feel like this what works the quickest to get rid?

of it....? I can barely talk and my head hurts...... :o(I have a sore throat and feel yucky what do you do when you feel like this what works the quickest to get rid?
This is the age old question, how to get rid of the common cold? I still don't think there is a 'for sure' answer for this but, I'd start with a cold pack, such as, NyQuil or Sudephed Cold etc.. You also need to boost your immune system. Drink lots of water, of course, and take about 1000 mg of vitamin C with echinacea every four hours. Try gargling with


warm salt water every hour for your throat. Good luck with that, and God bless.I have a sore throat and feel yucky what do you do when you feel like this what works the quickest to get rid?
Have a hot toddy...if nothing else it'll make you forget how bad you're feeling.
chocolate
A warm infusion of honey and fresh lemon. The lemon gives you a vitamin C boost and the honey helps soothe your sore throat.
Hot tea, and honey, with a pinch of lemon juice. If that isn't an option, try Ricola Cough Drops. Both work wonders for me.





Good luck, and get well soon!
Try jello, ice cream, and a specific medicine that treats it... Also, drink plenty of orange juice and other stuff that is filled with orange juice! I found that hot showers can help make it feel better... I hope you feel better soon! :-)
dissolve extra strong lozenges in boiling hot water and drink, also take ibuprofen and before you go to bed rub vicks in your chest and back including your neck and throat.





Works for me
ice cream
talk advil, lots of vitamin C, maybe a throat lozinge, drink lats of warm water
Take a tylenol and then eating some delicious chicken noodle soup (with a soda on the side) ;)
All of the above and sleep, rest, lots of fluids and chinese cold herbs
Tea with honey.
For the throat, I usually just eat and drink soothing things--maybe apple juice or some noodles with creamy sauce on them. I know soup is supposed to help but it makes my mouth feel funny.





As for getting better, take an aspirin and some Vitamin C if you have any, then go to bed. If you have a spouse or children, calmly explain to them that you will breathe on them unless they wait on you hand and foot for the next few days. That should do it!
Gargle salt water.


Trust me, it helps.


Don't drink it though, yuck!
drink hot tea....added with honey or lime..


works 4 me!


gud luck!
make sure to take your vitamins


plenty of orange juice


chicken noodle soup has been shown to actually help....esp.breathing the vapors(i don' know..but that's what the doc. say)


gargle salt water..it will help w' any infection you may have


a drop of honey...to sooth your throat


if sore throat persists..or you also have fever and/or body or esp. head aches w' it.....go see your doc. , you may have strep throat which will go away quickly w' antibiotics but could get way worse if you don't treat it.
Garlic and Euthanasia, natural antibiotics. Hope you feel better.
I use Cloraseptic for my throat, and lots of vitiman C for my cold.
straight shot of whiskey
a couple of advil, lots of gatorade and as many of those vitamin c drops as you can stand. works for me every time.
Lots of fluids and chicken soup. If it just started call your doctor for a prescription for Tamiflu. It only works if taken in the first 24-48 hours. Otherwise tuff it out you will get better.
bourbon and lemon/lime


tea with honey and lemon


both work great


sorry you feelin bad


:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection