Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does this work for these images ?

Do you the perspective works for these two images:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/annafur/225鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/annafur/225鈥?/a>








Sorry for asking so many questions on here , you all must be tired of me :)








And thank you so much for answering this question : )Does this work for these images ?
I particularly like the second one but the burn or whatever it is at the bottom makes her look like a disembodied head, which I find vaguely troubling, and it distacts me from what I'm supposed to be looking at.





The sharp edged grey bits in the background around the ears need softening, I don't mean the bits that are already soft, but the ones where it looks like you've been cutting out some background and you have a hard edge. Again, I may be wrong there.





Maybe it's just me ? Lizzie :o)Does this work for these images ?
lori makes such a great subject. and no one is tired of you (if they are they have no soul).


both are excellent images, i especially like the second one, but i'm partial to color (i still remember when ALL i could take were b%26amp;w). (and i was only a little younger than you at the time.)


she really does look very regal in both shots. i happen to think the shadow around her ear gives the shot more depth.
the first one is perfect, a great angle





the second one is also a good angle but if you will observe there is a shadow around the ear





all together great pics! and cute cats!
You have a talent.





Queen Lori is the perfect title for that image!
Great use of angles. Interesting lighting. Very pleasing results. Well done! Texture of background on the first 1 distracts me. Thank you,
outstanding images, i like the color one better because lori is such a pretty color. i bet you really take good care of her too, she looks so spoiled, like she is really ';her majesty';
IMO both are excellent. Keep doing what you're doing and ask all the questions you want.
I like the first one a lot. The picture really gives the cat a soft look. Very good work. For some reason though, I wish the cat weren't so interested in what was overhead in the second shot. Still a very nice looking photo, but I wish the cat were looking slightly lower. Very hard to work with animals. Great pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection