Friday, December 11, 2009

I feel horrible due to morning sickness/all day sickness and called into work twice this week?

I hate calling in but I don't know what else to do. Did anyone else have this problem and how did you deal with it?I feel horrible due to morning sickness/all day sickness and called into work twice this week?
Hi, I'm 6.5wks pg and I have been feeling ill everyday. I have actually had to leave work. My husband and I will be very hard-up on his income alone but I am tired all the time and feel like I am going to be sick every hour. At my job though I had to lift heavy things so it wasn't a very good job for me to be doing. Hopefully this 1st trimester sickness ends soon. Good luck and congratulations.I feel horrible due to morning sickness/all day sickness and called into work twice this week?
I had it so bad they almost admitted me into the hospital, then I found out about the acupressure wristbands!! They are so great for nausea!! You can get them at a drugstore, they are for motion sickness!! Good Luck!!
Just the way nature is with being prego. Try some crackers and gingerale.
yes, and I just had to deal with it. I also called in a few times (mostly when I had a doctor's appointment) because I'd rather be at home feeling crappy than at work.I told my coworker who shares the same office with me that I was feeling horrible, so she knew when to leave me alone and not bother me. I also snacked inbetween meals (you'll have to choose your snacks wisely and will probably vary them as you'll tend to get nauseated from a snack you may have loved before but not anymore).
Each woman is different where morning sickness cures are concerned. What works for one, may or many not work for another. Here you will find some useful tips which you can try and hope it helps. More instant remedies and info at http://usefulinfomorningsickness.blogspo鈥?/a>
get a preg test and go see your doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection