Friday, December 11, 2009

I have written this C++ program but i have 2 problems with this it works just fine but, if you can help me?

I have written this program to convert a integer to binary digit


problem one is that the binary conversion that i get is inverse i.e





if the conversion for 16 is


10000


but this program will output it as


00001


wut function can i use to convert my answer 00001 into 10000


should i use strings fuction get the length of the line than extact each string and use it to get 10000


Or is there a easy way that i can use


but i think the way i did is fine but the problem is that i am getting inverse answer waiting to hear from you thank u





#include %26lt;iostream%26gt;


#include %26lt;cmath%26gt;


using namespace std;





int main ()


{


unsigned int a;


unsigned int y;


a=16;


y=a%2;


a=a/2;


while((a)!=0)


{


cout%26lt;%26lt;y;


y=a%2;


a=a/2;


}


cout%26lt;%26lt;y%26lt;%26lt;endl;





return 0;


}I have written this C++ program but i have 2 problems with this it works just fine but, if you can help me?
Use a integer to string conversion and it will display properly. I had the same problem one time and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection