Friday, December 11, 2009

So this never works but....?

I need some good songs. I really like main stream anything. Country, rock, RAP, r%26amp;b, anything. Let me know what song is your favorite pleaseSo this never works but....?
you belong with me - taylor swift


every girl- young money [lil wayne]


i got a feeling - black eyed peas


use somebody - kings of leon


fire burning - sean kingston


good girls go bad - cobra starship [feat leighton meester]


knock you down-keri hilson


best i ever had-drake


lovegame-lady gaga


here we go again-demi lovato


battlefeild-jordin sparks


down - jay sean [lil wayne]


waking up in vegas - katy perry


hotel room service - pitbull


obsessed- mariah carey%26lt;--favorite noow


sweet dreams - beyonce


wanted - jessie james


my ride-jeremih





just to name a few mainstream hits.,So this never works but....?
Favorite song? That's tough. I have a ton of favorite songs. The ones that I love the most really mean something to me, you know, they have great lyrics.


Right now I really love ';Kiss from a Rose'; by Seal


And ';The world I know'; by Collective Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection