Friday, December 11, 2009

Ok I work for this company and I'm just wondering if i would get a raise?

Ok I work for this company and I was talking to this lady whos been working there for 11 years and the most you make there is 14.88 and she hasn't got a raise for at leat 6 years I'm just wondering would that company ever change 14.88 or no and if so how long do companys wait to put it up again?Ok I work for this company and I'm just wondering if i would get a raise?
this is one of the reasons unions came into being%26gt; collective bargaining. why would the company pay anyone more money? There's no incentive to do so, despite the fact that they're probably doing well.





The problem here is the cost of living is rising rapidly%26gt; especially with energy %26amp; food costs. If you're not getting at minimum, a COL raise, you're losing money.





My suggestion here, is start scouting for a company that recognizes you have a right to be compensated fairly. I'm sure most all companies are raising prices to cover their increased costs. Their CEOs are being rewarded with bonuses, %26amp; huge severance packages upon departure. Ok I work for this company and I'm just wondering if i would get a raise?
In business, you will not get what you don't ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection