Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The people by me at work make this obnoxious lip smacking noise every 5 seconds. This happen to anyone else?

They also slurp their coffee and go ';aaah'; after each slurp. Is this normal anywhere in the world? It just sounds gross and unnecessary to me!The people by me at work make this obnoxious lip smacking noise every 5 seconds. This happen to anyone else?
Everyone at work does this thta is next to you......wow you must be distracted.





This is rude and obnoxious.....in US people do slurp and go ';aaah'; and are generally poor mannered and rude when performing these actions in an office.......





No this is not normal behavior....maybe they know it annoys you and they are trying to get a rise out of you.....it is not appropriate office behavior.....The people by me at work make this obnoxious lip smacking noise every 5 seconds. This happen to anyone else?
I used to work with a guy who sucked his teeth all day - drove me inane!!!
get over it
They are just being disrespectful to those around! One ';ahhh'; after a thirst quencher is sufficient! They need to move on!
My next door co-worker clips his nails every freakin morning! so gross and annoying!





My boss licks the outside of his coffee cup, this is so gross to watch!
Tell them to pull up their pants, and stop smacking their lips together
LOL: we get this same question almost every day. It is obnoxious and you need to talk to whoever is doing this or get headphones. It is gross and totally unnecessary. I especially hate the smacking.
Print this out and leave it on his desk as a hint :)
yes...and i say....it sure aint MAXWELL HOUSE'





IT IS GROOS...I SAY TELL THEM..to be more circumspect about their voaclizing at teh workplace.......hmmm././.ahhhh///oh my///good grief...it is horrific i say......get a maxwell house brewer in the next room.///not on mine watch./

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection