Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have noticed that a Senior VP at work is sexually harassing this girl at work What should I do, if anything?

Should I report him? should I interfere? Shouldn't she is the one to report him? but she is kind of a dumb girl, and I noticed she is embarrassed by his attentions at work..what should I do?I have noticed that a Senior VP at work is sexually harassing this girl at work What should I do, if anything?
I agree that it is wrong. Not sure if you should report it.


How well do you know this girl?





If it bothers her that much, then she should report him.


Talk to her and offer your support (backing up her story).I have noticed that a Senior VP at work is sexually harassing this girl at work What should I do, if anything?
Go to HR and tell them what you know and ask them what you should do.
Depends on the kind of person and employee you are. If you are worried that it will come back to haunt you more than you are concerned about the harassment, then it's best you don't say anything. If you are the kind of person who is secure in your job and don't agree this type of thing should happen, I'd go to HR with it.
Sexuak harassment is not acceptable!!! My recomendation is to





KICK HIS ***!!!!





If the person will not say anything, and it is being done in front of a group, he is trying to make it ok....It is never ok!!!





Let him know that you, and others are uncomfortable with his behaveure, and let HR know as well!!





I hope this helps,





Lonnie
If you don't want people to know that you told, write a letter to division in Human Resources that handle that kind of thing and then copies to HR Director and President of the company and tell them in detail what you have seen. Include why you chose to stay anonymous. There job is to investigate it and something SHOULD be done. Let them know that if something is not done you will report it to the appropriate authorities.





No matter what position you hold, that is not right!
Can you be more specific......sexually harassing as in groping or verbal as in sexually charged innuendo's..?
report him .............if it were me id have a talk with him in the parking lot after work !





cheers ............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection