Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is this work-from-home scheme a scam?

There's this company, paid2mail.co.uk (please check out the site b4 answering if u can), which is basically envolope-mailing but it says you do have do some work such as checking details, and it's not a get-rich-quick-scheme. They pay basic plus comission if yr mailing creates an order. DO you think it's worth it? I know someone who does a similar sort of thing and she thinks it's quite good, but I just wanted to check as there are so many scams out thereIs this work-from-home scheme a scam?
its a scam. look at my profile and the first link, i run a forum that shows what sites like that are scams and which ones pay.


Did you know yahoo pays 50 to 75 bucks for their surveys?





goto yahoo and type in yahoo survey





I have all kinds of goodies like that on my forum.Is this work-from-home scheme a scam?
';You Are Not Alone If You Have Been TAKEN FOR With a MLM Scam!';


http://top-legitimate-online-opportuniti鈥?/a>





It's pretty funny but I have come across some websites that've actually said that. This is not realistic in the least. They sometimes put pictures of their house and car which I've seen on other programs which is pretty much yelling SCAM.





You are exposed to offers like this every single day. Most of which are taken very lightly, and the only offers that are considered are those that seem legitimate, and our based off of the credibility of tutorials.





We have seen it to. Join this brand new multi-level marketing venture and have the opportunity to make millions without much work.





To put it into perspective for you, the only people who make the money within a multi-tiered marketing scheme are those who start it (and maybe the lucky few who get in on the first level). The truth is when you are in an MLM and more people join it creates competition.





Don't be scammed by the next MLM to come around, Here we will show you some of the best opportunities and great information to make money online.





Top Legitimate Online Opportunities:


http://top-legitimate-online-opportuniti鈥?/a>
One off registration fee of ONLY 拢49.99 FORGET IT!!!! Never Ever pay money out for a so-called job!
The only time it's a scam is when you're asked for money up front.
Looks like a scam.


The website looks lame, (I could create a better one myself), and it's hard to understand what products you could make money from.





Focus on finding better ways to make money with instead.





Free Website





http://www.2-profit-online.com/work-from-home.html
havent time to check out the site, but: if they're asking for any sort of money upfront (even registration /admin etc fees) then to me its 99% certain to be a scam.
The questioner has not stated if they have been asked to pay any registration fee!!It seems one of those payment by results!!
do a google search ';paid2mail scam'; . You will get your answer. I have joined in about 200 sites and got paid only from 37 sites, the rest were scams. Visit http://simpledollars.blogspot.com for the list of these 37 sites..
firstly, the website is so lame i wouldn't buy toilet paper from it, let alone give them 拢50 for a job.





They must be skint if they can't afford some 拢50 for a 1 hour website design.
Hi


I have tried this website and been scammed by paid2mail.co.uk.


It involves envelope mailing and filling envelopes generally.


I advise against it they will charge you a standard fee of 拢49.95 , and then they leave everything to you, you will probably think once you have orders, or started to do the envelope - mailing you will get some money paid as commission, think again, they dont in fact they dont even answer theyre phone number, the address they use is for correspondence only, its a unit rented in an industrial estate, like I found out too late, this company also is under other several names, too much to mention here. But beware dont fall into prey.





Whatever requires a fee beforehand is a scam...........


I didnt know this because when I had applied I thought it was a genuine deal, and because of the lack of knowledge in this field of working from home, and not having internet to research on this, I fell for it, otherwise I am a very strong willed person and think twice about doing anything like this.





However my now situation is far from that I have a Law degree besides me and I have opened a lot of job opportunities for myself, out in the world and not just at home.





The scam that I was involved in happened in 03 by the company you mentioned.





Here are some link's for helping you find work from home and some advice.





http://www.oft.gov.uk/oft_at_work/consum鈥?/a>





http://jobsearch.about.com/cs/workathome鈥?/a>





http://sbinfocanada.about.com/od/scams/a鈥?/a>





http://www.bbb.org/Alerts/article.asp?ID鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection